England and Wales on 15th November 2011
College of Law, Chester – Post-Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, 2008
University of Wales, Bangor – LL.B (Hons), 2007
English and Welsh (fluent). French (conversational).
Gareth’s key areas of interest, and the focus of his practice, are Civil Litigation and Family Law.
Gareth can provide specialist advice on the following:
- Contractual disputes
- Professional negligence claims
- Property related disputes
- Debt recovery and enforcement of judgments
- Disputed wills and contested probate
- Landlord and tenant matters
- Civil partnership dissolution
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Post-nuptial agreements
- Cohabitation matters
- Issues involving children
Organisations / Memberships
- Resolution Accredited Specialist in private children and complex financial matters.