Senior Associate Solicitor
Solicitor, England and Wales on 17th April 2001
Liverpool John Moores University 1992-1995 – LL.B (Hons).
College of Law, Christleton, Chester 1995-1996 (Legal Practice Course)
English (fluent). Welsh and French (conversational).
Gail deals exclusively in private client work and her areas of expertise include Wills, Probate, Trusts and Inheritance Tax, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection work and residential conveyancing.
Gail will be able to advise and assist you in relation to the following:
Wills, Probate, Trusts and Inheritance Tax:
- Making/updating a Will;
- Inheritance Tax planning/advice;
- Carrying out the administration of a deceased’s estate;
- Trust administration.
Gail is often appointed as Executor and Attorney/Deputy.
Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection:
- Preparation and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney;
- Registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney;
- Preparation of Deputy and associated applications;
- Acting as professional Deputy and/or advising and assisting non-professionals so appointed.
- Buying and selling residential property, registered and unregistered;
- Deeds of Gift;
- Voluntary first registration applications;
- Transfers of Equity.
Interests and Hobbies
Gail is a keen music fan and attends live concerts as regularly as possible. Gail enjoys interior design, travelling and cooking.